- Be the first to set up DevOps in this fastgrowing scale-up -
WorldCoders has top clients with a strong focus on online innovation who are looking for top software developers; real code fanatics. Our code-fanatics work remote from offices in Lisbon for our clients in the Northern Europe area. Working with us is working with other code-fanatics at an awesome workplace. Sun, beach, personal development and friends are very likely part ;-))
Our clients are Dutch-based companies who are innovative and develop software largely for web and mobile devices. These companies are growing fast and often in several countries. You will be responsible for the setting up the DevOps within the organisation.
“Great teams with passionate people
- lead to a top work place”
Who we are
We are a group of talented engineers and domain experts working together to build something new for the airline industry. We represent travel industry geeks of every kind: frequent flyers, plane spotters, marketers and suitcase skaters.
We are passionate and want to challenge the state of commercial aviation by looking at the problem from a different perspective. We believe intelligence and automation will yield better returns. We believe in lean thinking and, with continuous improvement, we focus on delivering value.
What we do
We build commercial software solution for airlines looking to challenge the status quo of enterprise applications. Using modern approaches to software development, we help airlines maximize their revenues.
* We build REST APIs to enable our web application to capture our users’ workflow
* We integrate and consume data from systems used by airlines
* We use modern languages like Kotlin and Spring Boot to increase our productivity and align with best practices
* We deploy our code multiple times per day using Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes
* We release Virtual Machine Images using Packer
What We're Looking for
* You can help deliver our application to our customers using infrastructure as code (IaC).
* You strive for high quality but are also pragmatic
* You know when it’s time to refactor and when it’s time to ship
* You take ownership and will see your projects from inception to production
* You have empathy, patience and an interest in learning
* You have experience running applications in production and take software engineering practices seriously
* You understand the value of testing and automation
What you’ll be working on
Our product is available in a public cloud deployment model as well as a private cloud – enterprise – model
* Automating build / release pipelines
* Releasing Docker images of our applications
* Releasing VM images in the three major public cloud providers
* Clusters, databases, queues and more
* Creating monitoring infrastructure such as Prometheus or the Elastic Stack
* You have experience with the products offered by the three major cloud providers
* You can write Terraform code that maintains our infrastructure as code
* You can “bake” virtual machine images using Packer
* You can operate Kubernetes clusters and the Docker containers it orchestrates
* You understand the intricacies of an enterprise deployment
* You enjoy working as part of a team and are keen to share knowledge and mentor your peers
A great workplace in the heart of booming Lisbon
Great possibilities to learn and grow
Joining and help building our community of code fanatics
An excellent salary that matches your skills and experience
A really inspiring second home we call office with great colleagues and stuff