ONLINE ENGAGEMENT LEAD (freelance)
for CODE FOR ALL THE NETHERLANDS
- Someone who understands our tone of voice & is convincing!-
You breathe social media and were pretty much born with a smartphone in your hand. You know what is trending and what does and does not work on social media. Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin have almost no secrets for you! You are a smooth, enthusiastic, creative contact person for potential participants and you know how to deal with discussions online well and quickly. You are also good at speaking to people by phone and explaining our boot camp if they have questions. And .., if necessary, you take that extra step to help your contact with his or her choice for the boot camp.
“ARE YOU A STAR IN ONLINE ENGAGEMENT?”
Code For All The Netherlands ( )
We believe that there is a lot of hidden talent in the Netherlands and we want to help them towards a job with a future. In an intense 14-week program, we retrain you to become a Full stack developer. Provided you have real talent. The best way to find out is to register (it's free!) And see if you make it through the selection.
In January we will start with a new group. Will you join? Code For All THE NETHERLANDS is part of Code For All. In recent years, our program has retrained and employed over 1,000 people at 100+ companies across Europe.
What are you going to do?
You are the online contact for people who want to participate in our bootcamp. You help them in their decision-making process and know better than anyone how to help people choose the right thing. You will work with our bootcamp team in the Netherlands and Portugal. And if you do well with us, you can go to Portugal in January. We give you the tools and input you need to get started. You then find the best way to achieve the intended result yourself. A passion for people and social media are of course essential.
Manage social media channels. Integration of the latest trends and developments. Social media analyzes.
* You manage the social media channels
* You have daily contact with interested parties and follow them up to and including their registration
* You are well able to qualify online contacts and convert them to participants with the right story
* You can estimate which contact you should donate (extra) time to and where this is not desired
* You do well if participants register with the correct expectation of the bootcamp
* You understand that in a small close-knit team everyone has a lot of responsibility and that is what appeals to you.
This is you:
* You are a social media tiger (perhaps student?), you are busy with your Instagram every day, but you also know how to increase your reach on Linkedin businesswise;
* You preferably study a higher professional education in commerce or communication, preferably with a focus on social / new media.
* You effortlessly empathize with the world of your target audience and can think out-of-the-box.
* You are independent, responsible, creative and accurate
* You have a good creative pen, you want to grow in your skills and you like a challenge
* You have a very good command of the Dutch and English language;
* You are also flexible and accurate and you take initiative;
* You are curious, enthusiastic and persistent.
What can you expect?
* You will be given space to take responsibility for your domain in a small team. This way you can give your personal twist and be proud of your work in a short time.
* In addition, you will join an enthusiastic, driven boot camp team with a lot of experience in international business, online marketing and sales.
* Flexible hours, to be coordinated with the others.
* Working from home or office is possible corona proof.
If you are interested in the job or you want to know more details about this project or our company, please apply or send your questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Online Engagement Lead ).